- On Kijiji since August 2012
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||330 Bronte St S, Milton, ON L9T 7X1, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Art as Therapy|
If you are looking for a wonderful engaging place to work, where staff are valued highly and empowered to reach their truest potential here is an exciting opportunity! Art as Therapy is a private practice based in Orangeville and Mississauga. In January 2017, Art as Therapy is opening its newest location in Milton Ontario.
Our mission: Art as Therapy is committed to advancing the welfare of its clients, as well as maintaining objectivity, integrity, and confidentiality. We strive to uphold the highest standards of professional competence and service.
Our vision: For every individual to recognize their inner power and potential. To be free of all limitations either self-imposed, diagnosed or societal and feel fearless in facing and overcoming life challenges, circumstances and difficult emotions. The psychotherapists at Art as Therapy are committed in helping their clients imagine new possibilities for change and implement different ways of engaging in their world.
Art as Therapy is currently looking for an Art Therapist who would like the opportunity to work in a small but dynamic and growing private practice providing primarily individual therapy to children, adolescents and their families with some group work. The position is a long-term contract two evenings per week to start, with the potential to grow to either part-time or full-time. Ideal for both experienced and art therapists new in the field looking to start their career and work alongside experienced art therapists without all the overhead costs of running an office. Supervision will be provided is required for registration purposes.
• Art Therapy diploma or degree
• Membership with OATA, CATA or other professional Art Therapy Association an asset
• Experience working with children, adolescents and families.
• Registered with the College of Registered Psychotherapists
• Trauma-informed and attachment knowledge, working with children on the Autism spectrum an asset
• Commitment to professional development
• Experience in planning and facilitating individual and group art therapy
• Innovative creative thinker who shows initiative
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage difficult situations
• Can work flexible hours, evenings and if required weekends
Please send a resume and letter of interest via email or fax by December 16th 2016 to:
Art as Therapy
F.A.O Hiring Manager
15 Elizabeth Street M18
Orangeville L9W 3X3
Fax: 416 907 3665