|Address||Peterborough, ON K9J2N2
|Job Offered By||Individual|
Our busy Denture Clinic located downtown Peterborough is looking for an experienced dental technician. Previous experience in the dental field such as Dental Assisting will be an asset, however we are willing to train for this position.
Duties include but not limited to: pouring models, articulating, custom trays and bite blocks, wax-ups, investing, processing, trimming and polishing of dentures, relines, repairs and additions, as well as maintaining supplies.
Skills we are looking for:
- High level of Manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player who works well with others
- Strong time management, and organization
- Combination of sitting, standing and walking
- Excellent communication
- Great attention to detail to work and tasks at hand
- Able to perform repetitive tasks
Please send resumes to email@example.com. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.