As a key member of the health care team, you will monitor and deliver nursing care in accordance with federal and provincial legislated standards of practice. You will utilize your sound knowledge, skills and judgment to offer safe, compassionate, and ethical nursing care. Your strong commitment, proven clinical proficiency, and holistic approach to client care will contribute to providing culturally competent, positive, and respectful care for all.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To perform prompt, accurate, and thorough client assessments utilizing holistic approach.
- To plan, coordinate, and monitor client care and progress.
- To complete all necessary documentation in accordance with federal and provincial legislated standards of practice.
- To create and update individualized care plans.
- To implement treatments and administer medications as directed.
- To supervise and support Personal Support Workers and other nursing personnel to ensure compliance with all federal and provincial
legislated standards of practice.
- To uphold and promote the company's values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics and integrity.
Why Staff Relief?
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- One year of recent experience in a long-term care setting.
- Must have demonstrated sound clinical knowledge and ability to work well under pressure.
- Must possess strong written and oral communication, problem solving, decision making skills, and time management skills.
- Knowledgeable in computer charting and electronic medication administration programs.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support and First Aid certification.
- Current Vulnerable Sector Screening.
- Complete Immunization Record.
- Valid driver's licence and reliable vehicle.
We recognize outstanding employees whose enormous dedication and compassion have made a difference to their clients and team members. Our employees enjoy the following benefits:
Staff Relief Health Care Services is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all candidates who dedicate their careers to helping others and striving to make a real difference to the well-being of those they care for to apply.
- Competitive compensation
- Variety of work assignments
- Paid training
- Unique professional development opportunities
- Flexible schedules
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Access to the latest advances in information technology
- 24-hour support
Staff Relief Health Care Services Inc