- On Kijiji since July 2016
- View poster's other Ads : Adzuna
|Address||, Vegreville, AB,
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Alberta Health Services|
|Job Type||Please Contact|
Licensed Practical Nurse|
Licensed Practical Nurse
CZ VEG CC NU44 LTC
Posting Open Date:
Posting Close Date:
Vegreville Care Centre - At
Temporary End Date:
Hours Per Shift:
Length of Shift Cycle:
Shift Per Cycle:
Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends
As Per Rotation
Rates of Pay:
Minimum: 25.93 per hour Maximum: 33.95 per hour
Nursing - Practical Nurse
As members of the multidisciplinary health care team, Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), working within their scope of practice, collaborate on the delivery of care to meet the needs of clients. LPNs assist with the provision of nursing care to individuals in all developmental stages, contribute to the nursing diagnosis, and participate in nursing interventions and outcomes. Primary are of responsibility will be in Continuing Care.
- Registration with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA).
- Current BCLS-HCP required.
- Specialty modules in Gerontology and Community Care preferred.
- Community nursing experience.
- Knowledge of nursing practice and standards.
- Knowledge of health promotion strategies, i.e. self-care and mutual aid.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management.
- Demonstrated and effective communication skills.
- Ability to actively participate in a collaborative approach to meeting health goals.
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve and is committed to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer. This information is collected by authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4).
Alberta Health Services