- On Kijiji since July 2016
- View poster's other Ads : Adzuna
|Address||, Two Hills, AB,
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Alberta Health Services|
|Job Type||Please Contact|
CZ TWOHILLS CHC Rehab Srv Admn
Posting Open Date:
Posting Close Date:
Two Hills Health Centre - At
Temporary End Date:
Hours Per Shift:
Length of Shift Cycle:
Shift Per Cycle:
As Per Rotation
Rates of Pay:
Minimum: 23.10 per hour Maximum: 27.97 per hour
- Provide support and assistance to Rehabilitation Program professionals.
- Implement direct treatments and indirect services as delegated to promote optimal client function and psycho-social status.
- Assist with health promotion initiatives.
- Provide technical support as required.
This position would be part of an interdisciplinary team and experience working in a rehab setting would be an asset. The ideal candidate works well with the team and can work to their full scope of practice often leading initiatives.
Formal Education /Certification:
- Graduate from an accredited post-secondary Therapy Assistant program required.
- Training or education in gerontology, aging or dementia care an asset.
- Heart & Stroke Level C BCLS-HCP certification required.
- Class 4 driver&'s license desirable.
- Experience in a long term care setting desirable.
- Experience working with rehab clientele desirable
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have an interest in the elderly.
- Must have an interest to work with mentally and physically challenged adults.
- Must be innovative, enthusiastic and well-organized, and able to work independently, as well as part of an interdisciplinary team under flexible demands.
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve and is committed to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer. This information is collected by authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4).
Alberta Health Services