|Address||Peterborough, ON K9H3R9
|For Sale By||Owner|
We will supply and install a brand new EverRest 60,000 BTU Natural Gas furnace or Propane Furnace. This includes 20 feet of gasline and 20 feet of Venting. We will hook it up to your existing ductwork and if necessary replace the thermostat with a Heat and Cool thermostat.
Why Repair you furnace when you can get a brand new one with a 10 year warranty that’s more efficient.
We have been installing furnaces for 25 years with only happy customers.
Finance or 5 or 10 years for one low price.
Save energy and no more worrying.
Up to 96% AFUE Performance
Outstanding Warranty Protection
This furnace is covered by what we believe to be one of the best warranties in the indoor home comfort industry. In addition to covering the heat exchanger with a Lifetime Limited Warranty to the original, registered homeowner, if the heat exchanger fails during the first 10 years of ownership, we will replace the entire unit for as long as you own your home. This furnace also has a 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on all functional parts. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the consumer brochure or product warranty.
This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of up to 96%, which means that up to 96 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home..
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
• Aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
• Efficient, quiet variable-speed circulator motor
• ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
• Durable 110-volt Silicon Nitride Igniter
• Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
• Electronic control board with self-diagnostics and provisions
for air cleaner and humidifier
• Auto-comfort mode for enhanced dehumidification
• Quiet two-speed induced draft blower
• Cabinet air leakage (QLeak) = <2%
• All models comply with California Low NOx emissions standards