|Address||St. John's, NL A1C6K4
|For Sale By||Owner|
Infrared carbon heating film for any floor. Winter sale!
Power 14,8 W/SQ.FT.
We provide a custom design for your heated area at no cost with every single order.
Made in Korea
Carbon warm floor heating film 31 1/2" (80cm) and 38 3/8" (100cm) for 220V power supply
Can be cut every 9 5/6" (25cm) in order to adjust the desired length
If you have any questions, please give us a call
Phone# 416 550-1344
or visit our website: WWW.ARKONHEATING.COM
You can order any quantity. Price per sq ft - $2.50
TUV listed for use in US and Canada
Bring Warmth to your life!
Infrared floor heating systems offer an efficient source of electric radiant heat to keep you warm.
*Using anion effect and far-infrared effect.
Infrared carbon heating film utilizes far-infrared effect to provide electric radiant heat in your home. The technology uses a thin layer of infrared film, insulated between the fundamental bottom (i.e. concrete) and the preferred superficial surface (i.e. tile) of any space. The volume of heat is controlled by the user and provides a cost-effective and safe source of heat.
Heating film installation sample
• Compatible with 220v power source
• Width of infrared heat film ranges from 30cm to 100cm
• Length of film is based on custom request and space dimension
* Start-up electrical consumption range 0.15 kw/h
• Average electrical consumption range from 0.03 – 0.05 kW/h
• Volume of heat is managed through a control dial by the user
Infrared carbon heating film can be used under various superficial surfaces, including:
• Engineered floor
• Vinyl tile
Bring Warmth to your:
• Office space
• Restaurant, entertainment area
• Hospital, health-care area
• Space of worship
• Child-care areas
• Long-term care facility
The above message is from an independent, third-party provider and Kijiji is not responsible for its products or services.