|Address||Regina, SK S4T5H8
|For Sale By||Owner|
Farrow 60 Blasting system.
Only 39hrs, essentially new.
Easy startup business or great add on for environmentally friendly safe coating removal business.
• Advanced Control Box Provides the means to dynamically adjust the mixture and pressure of the blasting stream to fit a variety of applications.
Environmentally Oriented Design
• Utilizes a natural volcanic crystal media in a wet-process to make a minimal-dust slurry blasting system that can operate in sensitive areas and even around combustibles where other conventional sandblasters can’t.
• The Patented Farrow Method uses heat to dramatically reduce media consumption meaning far better efficiency and far less cleanup than traditional sandblasting equipment.
• Low operating pressure (2-4 bar) protects the underlying surface from damage and enables a layer-by-layer technique for removal.
• Autonomοus unit fits a standard pickup bed
• Removes graffiti from concrete, brick, stone, marble and other delicate surfaces.
• Historic building restoration including stone and wood surfaces.
• Removes anti-fouling, paint and primers from wooden, concrete, steel, aluminum and fiberglass hulls.
• Municipal cleaning applications for sidewalks, monuments and buildings.
• Airline coating removal, paint removal and maintenance.
• Automotive finish removal, rust removal and surface preparation.
• Industrial surface paint preperation and cleanup.
• Forklift pockets are built into the unit for safe handling.
• Prominent emergency stop button for quick shut-down.
• Pneumatic “Dead Man” valve on hose nozzle, 1/2″ pop-off safety valve.
• Controls are well marked and easy to use.
• The Farrow System® process virtually eliminates airborne particulates.
• Natural volcanic crystal media contains almost zero free silica.
The above message is from an independent, third-party provider and Kijiji is not responsible for its products or services.