|Address||26 Spruce Park Dr, Strathmore, AB T1P 1J3, Canada
|For Sale By||Dealer|
This rotary angle broom is a hydraulically driven broom designed to work with skid steers for sweeping of snow dirt and other aggregates. All new from Conterra for Winter 2016
- Hydraulic Angle 25 degrees either direction
- 84" Width and 78" Sweeping pattern when fully angled
- 32" Poly Bristles
- Designed for standard flow (15 to 25 GPM)
- Our revolutionary design utilizes to adjustment arms and two casters to ensure the mount frame is operated in a level position. this allows for proper bristle positioning and makes adjusting for bristle wear simple.
- The broom operates at 250 RPM.
- A brand specific wire harness allow you to control the hydraulic angle from your machines in-cab controls
- The mount and pivot frames are built from 3/8" and 1/2" steel, making this the heaviest broom on the market