|Address||London, ON N6B1G7
|For Sale By||Owner|
I am upgrading my equipment and am selling everything that you need to get started in aerial photography. Everything (except GoPro) from the DJI F550 Hexacopter to the Pelican case that carries it all. The F550 is what I call a Phantom killer. It's bigger, better, more stable and is completely modular - that means that you don't have to rebuild the entire unit if just one thing goes. That is why I chose it when I was a beginner as I was worried I'd crash it. I never did, but it was better than worrying about gutting a phantom every time. If you are interested in getting started in this, this is the kit for you. It has everything you need.
Included in the purchase is EVERYTHING you need to get going (but a tablet - which you don't actually "need"). Everything is in great working order.
- Custom All Black DJI F550 w/ E300 tuned propulsion system with 6 carbon fibre props installed
- HITEC X4 PLUS 4-PORT MULTICHARGER - AC/DC VERSION - charges all the batteries
- 8" Flysight LCD Monitor w/HDMI input and built in battery (So you can see what the GoPro sees) incl. mounting bracket for radio *A small portion of monitor (top left corner) is damaged and does not display the video feed in the top left corener.
- Spare battery for Monitor
-iOS Mini - so you can see your flight parameters and battery level from the ground
- BTU iPad Ground Station waypoint flying (you can use any smartphone or tablet for this) This allows you to preprogram a flight path and send it on an autonomous mission.
- Naza M V2 GPS and foldable GPS antenna - this is what keeps you alive
- Immersion RC Dual Diversity Receiver 600mw w/helical antenna
- 5 Balanced Batteries
- LiPo Battery carry bag (for safety regulations)
- H3-3D Gimbal supports a GoPro - this is your eye in the sky and up to a 4k camera (gopro is not included)
- Spare E300 tuned propulsion system (6 brand new motors and ESC's)
- 6 Spare black arms
- Futaba 8FG Radio incl. neck strap - one of the best radios that you can get
- Photoship One Landing Gear (prevents the legs from showing up in your shots)
- Dubro Prop Balancer
- Pelican 1640 Travel Case - fits the drone, radio and some other spare equipment without taking aircraft apart. Waterproof and dropproof.
- Tool Kit
- Spare CF propellars
Everything you need to start taking pictures and video from the sky, the only thing missing is you. You've got an awesome modular drone, lots of batteries, everything you need to maintain it and even spare parts for all the most important things.
Serious Inquiries ONLY. It's over a $3000 in savings and everything is calibrated and ready to fly - which took a lot of hours!
Complete Photo Album with more very detailed photos here -
Price is firm
Most original boxes and manuals are also included.