|Address||West Guilford, ON K0M2S0
|For Sale By||Business|
The Halloween Classic
Friday, October 28th and Saturday, October 29th
1) Max 10 players per team plus 1 goalie
2) All games played at the Haliburton A.J. LaRue Arena.
3) Two 20 minute periods run time of 4 on 4 hockey, stop time the last 3 minutes if within 2 goals.
4) Standard hockey rules apply. No Red Line, no 2 line pass, icing is from a team’s own blue line.
5) 2 Divisions, Open and Recreational. Each team is guaranteed 3 games minimum.
6) Tied games in preliminary games will be settled with a 3 man per team shoot-out. If tied after 3rd shooters, shoot-out will continue in sudden death format, until a winner is decided.
7) Tied games in championship round, will be decided with a 3 on 3, sudden-death, 5 minute overtime period. If still tied after overtime, a 3 man per team shoot-out will decide a winner, if tied after 3rd shooter, the shoot-out will continue in a sudden death format until a winner is decided.
8) Absolutely ZERO tolerance for fighting. A fight will result in players being suspended for the remainder of the tournament. The team will not be able to fill the suspended players spot on their 10 man roster.