|Address||Cobourg, ON K9A
I am seeking to purchase (preferably via a Lease-to-Own contract) an all-around safe, sound, and energetic mount!|
I am seeking...
- a bombproof/ de-sensitized, beginner safe (or novice safe) horse!
- Preferably: 10 years +, 15.3hh +
- any breed or colour (though a show-type horse is preferred)
- Completely broke to ride English (W/T/C, lead changes, jumping experience, trails)
BONUS: broke to ride Western (trails and pleasure mostly)
- trailers, cross-ties no problems
- easy to catch/ turn-out, tack up, etc...
- preferably to be sold with tack/ blankets, full or partial!
** Note: any vices - minor or major - please disclose up front!! I am willing to work with a "problem" horse, but I need to know the extent of the problem!!
What I am offering:
- to be boarded and trained at a pre-determined Equestrian Center (will disclose in private)
- an extremely knowledgable and capable coach to oversee and administer training
- unwavering commitment to training, handling, and caring for the horse in question.
- 13 years of equestrian riding and husbandry experience: mostly English Hunter/ Jumper, but also Western pleasure, trails, and bareback training.
- Main focus is fun; staying fit and active, while allowing for a healthy mental state as well!!
- I am 5'9" as well!
Most importantly, I am looking for the right equine partner to build a lifelong connection with! I am taking this hunt very seriously, and would expect the owner to take a potential buyer equally as seriously! Therefore any questions or concerns are encouraged through discussion!
Thanks for your time, and if possible please include the following in your response:
- Horse's name, age, height, and description
- brief training history
- specifically the exact work that's been done in the last 1-3 months
- any injury or illness, minor or major.
- the address of the barn currently boarded at
- a phone number for call/ text correspondence!
I look forward to meeting you!!