Please describe the reason you think that this ad should be removed from Kijiji.
Your feedback helps everyone in the Kijiji commuinty. Thank you.
|Address||Calgary, AB T3E 2N8, Canada
|Bedrooms (#)||3 bedrooms|
|Bathrooms (#)||1 bathroom|
|For Sale By||Owner|
My wife and I are giving away our house to someone in need. We are building a house on the same site and need to have our current house moved off the site by mid-to-end of February. The cost of the move and land is the responsibility of the recipient of the house.
This house has been my home for the past 10 years and I have done many renovations to it. The LAST thing I want to see is for this to be torn down. It is an awesome house and would make a great home for anyone in need.
The house was built in 1952 and is located in the community of Killarney in SW Calgary. Renovations that have been done:
- painting throughout
- new windows
- tile flooring in kitchen, dining room, and bathroom
- orig hardwood in living room, hallway & 3 bedrooms (removed carpet)
- kitchen re-done (Ikea countertops)
- bathroom renovated, including a jetted tub
- new light fixtures installed
- new exterior doors put in, including door to the deck
- brand new front screen door
- new blinds in windows (high-end, open from top or bottom)
- painted full exterior
- kitchen/dining add-on (was done in the 70's and I renovated)
- sun tube (small skylight) installed in kitchen
- wired for a security system (detects break-ins, water problems, fire)
We want to help out with the costs of moving the house and will pay $1,000 towards these costs as well (the land or the moving costs aren't included, nor is any furniture). Even if you don't need a house, but know someone in need (perhaps someone who has lost their house in the floods this past summer), please contact us as well.
We are also giving our garage away too. It is made of logs and could be made into a log wood cabin.