This beautiful 2-storey, 1155 sq ft, 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathroom, well maintained half-duplex, located in a quiet part of Rutherford, might be the home you're looking for.
- The open-concept ground floor, consists of a welcoming foyer with a coat/shoe closet, a spacious living-room with a tiled fireplace and splendid large windows ,a half-bathroom and a large and luminous kitchen with upgraded appliances and lots of cabinet and counter-top space.
- Upstairs, the initial floor plan was changed from 3 to 2 large bedrooms (one with a walk-in closet), a linen closet and a full bathroom.
- The unfinished full-basement has rough-in pipping for a full bath (for future development).
- There is a full length front porch and a back deck, both finished in low-maintenance materials.
- The larger than the norm lot (363.7 sq m / 3914.8 sq ft) has southern exposure with fruit trees and berries bushes.
- An 8 feet back lane gate blends in with the fence design. There's enough room for a trailer, RV or boat to park. Extra parking space could be used along the back-lane fence.
- The double detached garage, has insulated walls, part dry-walled part OSB paneled.
- Very good location: close to 2 schools, medical facilities complex, shopping center, banks, ETS, an 18-holes golf course, gardening city plots and walking trails.
- Ellerslie Rd, Anthony Henday Dr., Calgary Trail-Gateway Boulevard and Highway 2 are all within a short distance, providing accessibility to amenities in the rest of the city, such as South Edmonton Common, Windermere shopping centre, Rabbit Hill Snow Resort, and the Edmonton International Airport.
- The Heritage Valley Town Center is located close-by (12 min walking). This future commercial area will be a mix of retail, office, entertainment, cultural and institutional uses with a vision for a pedestrian-friendly, transit-oriented, and urbanized Town Center that will be the social and economic heart of the Heritage Valley Area.