|Address||Bellamy Rd, Pakenham, ON K0A 2X0, Canada
|Bedrooms (#)||4 bedrooms|
|Bathrooms (#)||3 bathrooms|
|For Sale By||Professional|
Horse/hobby farm for sale just outside Pakenham. Wonderful century farmhouse on 58 acres of gardens, pastures, paddocks, riding trails, and creeks. Restored horse barn with water, power, and an attached outdoor paddock.
- 58 acres
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Oil furnace and tank 2012
- Stainless steel appliances
- Large dining room, living room, and office/library
- Large master suite with private balcony overlooking the estate
- Rough hewn timber beams and antique wood cookstove accent the sunny kitchen
- 7 spacious watered box stalls, secure grain and tack rooms in the restored barn
- Direct level access to the dry hayloft
- Paddock with sand base attached to the barn
- Secondary barn with 17 pens suitable for small livestock
- 2 large paddocks with loafing sheds. One with electric fence
- 4+ bay large equipment storage outbuilding
- Underground water lines to the gardens
- No overhead hydro/telephone wires on the property
- 11+ acres of woods with riding trails
- 15+ acres of hay fields
- Canoe or kayak the clean creek previousely stocked with brook trout
Indian Creek Farm, is only 10 minutes to Almonte, 30 minutes to Kanata, 45 minutes to downtown Ottawa. It’s located close to golf, skiing, boating, and amenities in the town of Almonte. The property would make an excellent residence, equestrian center, bed and breakfast, or wedding venue.
Listing price is $998,000 plus applicable taxes.
For more information or to book a showing contact me at:
Chris Smith, Sales Representative
Keller Williams VIP Realty Brokerage
The above message is from an independent, third-party provider and Kijiji is not responsible for its products or services.