|Address||55 Forest Grove Crescent, Dorchester, ON N0L 1G3, Canada
|Bedrooms (#)||4 bedrooms|
|Bathrooms (#)||4 bathrooms|
|For Sale By||Owner|
Beautiful 3+1 bedroom, 3½ bath, 2-storey single owner home built in 2003. 2,800 sq. feet of finished living space and gorgeous backyard oasis with inground salt water pool and hot tub. Located on lovely cul-de-sac in Dorchester, Ontario, minutes to London and the 401.
Main floor includes eat-in kitchen with custom cabinetry, raised bar area with seating for 3, ceramic tile back splash; under counter lighting. Open concept design leading to living room featuring natural gas fireplace with stone surround and crown moulding; laundry/mudroom room with front loading washer and dryer; 2-piece powder with quartz counter-top.
Second level features extra large master bedroom with 4 pc. ensuite & walk-in closet; 2 bedrooms; 3 pc. bathroom and linen closet in hallway.
Fully finished lower level completed in 2007 includes custom built-in shelving in family room and spare room/office; pot lights throughout; built in speakers for surround sound; 3 pc. bathroom with custom-built vanity with Kohler fixtures, in-floor heating; ceramic tile floor; ceramic tile shower stall with KERDI shower system, glass door and marble trim.
Backyard oasis completed in 2015 featuring:
- Gorgeous 16x32 in-ground salt water sport pool (4½ feet deep) with 2 adjustable height spring activated basketball nets securely cemented for long term use; 2 waterfalls with LED lighting; 12-inch Canadian natural stone copping stone border around entire pool circumference; built in Cleardeck System (solar blanket easily rolls up to be hidden under ground); salt generator cell, sand filter system and gas heater
- 7-person sunken Master Spa hot tub manufactured in 2011 with multiple LED lights and waterfalls
- Large wood deck with gas BBQ area, access to pool and hot tub plus large seating area with built in LED lighting
- All wooden fencing removed, sanded and stained with Cetol for protection and great looks
- Multiple built in plant boxes with exterior lights on deck area
8 by 12’ custom built shed with vinyl siding, sconces, shutters plus more with ample shelving
- Professionally landscaped with paving stones, sundeck and perennials
- Roof upgraded in 2013 with 50-year fibreglass shingles with ice guard and drip edges
- New Ruud central air conditioner and high-efficiency gas furnace installed in 2008
- Brand new 2016 Pentair (Fleck) 48,000 grain capacity water softener large enough for 6-person household
- Central vacuum on all levels
- 7-zone inground sprinkler system
- Paving stone driveway and walkway re-layed with chip and dust in 2015
- Double garage: 2 new insulated Garaga garage doors installed in 2012 with keyless pad entrances; tons of shelving with 5/8 inch plywood with chain supports which can hold up to 150 pounds
- Great location on quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by protected wooded area with walking trails and public green space
- Pond for skating in the winter and fishing in the summer just a minute walk away
- Wonderful neighbours
- Perfect location for families
- Pride of ownership evident throughout home and yard
More information and photos at http://steyaert.wixsite.com/dorchesterhome
Viewings taking place Saturday, January 21 and Sunday, January 22. Please call or text 226-927-3473 or email email@example.com
The above message is from an independent, third-party provider and Kijiji is not responsible for its products or services.