|Address||38753 Talbot Line, St. Thomas, ON N5P 3T2, Canada
|Bedrooms (#)||4 bedrooms|
|Bathrooms (#)||3 bathrooms|
|For Sale By||Owner|
This high-quality-built home by the owner is conveniently located west of Talbotville. School bus route, 5 minutes to 401-402, and easy driving distance to St. Thomas, London and Port Stanley.
The beautifully landscaped lot is well-maintained, with mature trees.
Huge circular driveway made with interlocking stone.
The house is immaculate, with 2 fully finished floors. Re-shingled roof (8 years)
- 3 bedrooms with parkay wood flooring.
- Master bedroom (14.11'x11.11') with walk-in closet
- Bedroom (10.11' x10.5')
- Bedroom (11.9'x9.9')
- 2 bathrooms; 1st is a 5 pc. bathroom equipped with a jacuzzi. 2nd bathroom is conveniently located next to side entrance of house and entrance to the garage.
- Elegantly decorated dining room (13.3'x11.8'), foyer (11.6'x7.11'), and living room (13.10'x11.9') with patterned ceilings. Foyer has marble flooring; dining room has hardwood flooring; living room is luxuriously carpeted.
- Large, comfortable family room (18.7'x15.01') with brick fireplace and gas-burning stove.
- Huge kitchen (20.3'x15,2') with a food preparation island in the centre and an eating area; honey oak wood cabinets (lots of storage space).
- Automatic double-door garage.
- Central vaccuum
- New furnace and air conditioner (1 year old); natural gas heating
- 1 bedroom (15.01'x11'), with a storage room.
- Office/den (10.6'x9.01') with the 3rd bathroom; stand-up shower.
- Large dining room (15.5'x14.5') with a concrete cellar to one side and a huge kitchen (15.3'x14.11') with pantry on the other.
- Huge recreation room (30'x24.5') with brick fireplace and gas stove. Also included is an enclosed bar. Perfect for entertaining guests.
- 24'x30' workshop with hydro (220) and wood stove for heating. Re-shingled roof (1 year).
Greenhouse attached for those who enjoy gardening.
- Plenty of space behind shop for gardening or hobby farm.
- Septic tank and municipal water
-Taxes - $4,500
Serious enquiries will be considered for viewing by appointment only.
Please contact by phone or email.
The above message is from an independent, third-party provider and Kijiji is not responsible for its products or services.