|Bedrooms (#)||3 bedrooms|
|Bathrooms (#)||2 bathrooms|
|For Sale By||Professional|
ACREAGE FOR SALE:
• Property is listed with Rhonda Garratt of Royal LePage in Regina, SK. Please contact Rhonda directly to arrange a viewing or if you have any additional questions. The listing can also be viewed on Rhonda’s website:
• 8.2 acres, very peaceful and serene, and a short 25 minute commute to Regina, SK. for work or play
• 1350 sq ft south facing bungalow w/ attached 3 season sun room and attached insulated double garage
• 3 bdrm (2 main floor, 1 basement); master bedroom is huge (20 ft x 10 ft)!
• 2 full baths (one main floor, one basement); main floor bath newly renovated with walk-in rain shower, separate jet tub, and his/her sinks
• open concept kitchen / dining / living area featuring sunken living room, huge eat-in kitchen with plenty of cupboard and counter space with moveable island
• cozy, wood-burning fireplace in main floor living room
• fully finished basement w/ large den, office, full bathroom, 3rd bedroom, laundry room, and 2 large storage rooms
• natural gas forced air heat
• central air conditioning and central vac
• includes new Samsung fridge/stove (2014), high efficiency Samsung washer/dryer (2015), and built-in D/W. Also includes a large chest freezer and extra fridge in basement
• property features 2 large shops; one straight wall measuring 48 ft x 96 ft with 16 ft high walls; the other is a 40 ft x 80 ft Quonset; plenty of storage for your toys or rent out winter storage space for additional revenue
• attached to the rear of the house is a large, maintenance free composite deck w/ aluminum railing, built new in 2015
• water supplied by dugout & well w/ pressure systems on both. New dugout aeration system installed in 2015.
• Septic tank with grey water pump out (tank requires pumping out once a year at a cost of $80)
• The property is full of mature trees (white and blue spruce, ash, aspen, choke cherry, lilacs and various ornamentals)
• large vegetable garden for your green thumb, raspberry bushes, and perennial flower garden
• enjoy this peaceful oasis around your backyard fire pit
• You’ll have no neighbours to the north or south; nearest neighbours are 1 km to the east and 1 km to the west. Property is located 1.5 km off Hwy 39. Far enough to enjoy no traffic noise but close enough to minimize your travel on the maintained gravel road.
• Wildlife including numerous bird species, mule deer, antelope and moose are common on the property.
• Annual property taxes are $2,985. Utilities (electricity, natural gas) combined total approximately $100 per month
• Only 4 km from the growing community of Milestone, SK. (www.milestonesk.ca) which offers all your essential services including a K-12 school, RCMP, volunteer fire and ambulance service, a grocery store, two gas and convenience stores, hockey and curling rinks, a public swimming pool, and much, much more!
• Selling separately are a Kubota 2650 tractor with bucket, snowblower, and rototiller attachments, purchased new in 2014 and has only 200 hrs. Also a Craftsman riding mower with rear bagger attachment, also purchased new in 2014.
The above message is from an independent, third-party provider and Kijiji is not responsible for its products or services.