|Address||307 River Street (HWY 18), S0N 2T0, Val Marie, SK, Canada
|Bedrooms (#)||2 bedrooms|
|Bathrooms (#)||1 bathroom|
|For Sale By||Owner|
Contact Robert Harwood firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1 778-265-3588 for more information or to arrange to view.
We love this place but have to move on.
Entirely renovated (2010–12) bungalow (900 sq.ft), includes:
• 3-season cottage/studio (240 sq.ft.) and
• large workshed (416 sq.ft) — new (2014) roof and siding, on
• 1-acre of nicely treed corner property.
• 5 rooms: 2 bed, 1 bath, kitchen, living-dining room
• Basement — fully functional cinderblock with cement floor, repainted 2013
• NEW (2016) water heater
• Quality appliances (2011–2012): fridge, stove, freezer, high efficiency washer & dryer
• NEW (2014–2015) furnace, air conditioner, water softener, with reverse osmosis in kitchen
• New eaves installed (2014)
• Quality window blinds
• Large new closets w drawers in bedroom
• Abundant outlets
… and more
GREAT LOCATION: corner lot on the north west edge of the village of Val Marie, 5-minute walk to everything. 1-1/2 hours south of Swift Current. 10 minutes from Grasslands, butte entrance; 20 minutes from Ecotour road.
Part-time neighbour on the east side only.
EASY CARE: newly renovated, everything works. Move in and settle down. The 3-season cottage (comes with portable a/c and area heater) is a great studio or guest cottage.
NATURALISTS DELIGHT: Bob photographed over 55 different species of bird last summer — and there were more that he didn’t catch. See the house sale blog entry for a partial list of birds:
A small vegetable garden has been established.
This place is perfect for a small family, photographers, naturalists, artists/writers, or anyone wanting their own retreat on the threshold of Grasslands National Park.
Enjoy this DARK SKY PRESERVE and one of the officially DESIGNATED QUIETEST PLACES on the planet.
The above message is from an independent, third-party provider and Kijiji is not responsible for its products or services.