|Address||1994 Kathleen Ave, Brights Grove, ON N0N 1C0, Canada
|Bedrooms (#)||3 bedrooms|
|Bathrooms (#)||1.5 bathrooms|
|For Sale By||Owner|
1994 Kathleen Avenue, Bright’s Grove, Ontario
“Lakeside living at it’s best”
The Lakehouse is ready and waiting for you and your family. The views of southern Lake Huron are spectacular from the expansive Cape Cod style decking, and from inside of the spacious and open concept 2,300 sq foot ranch style bungalow.
• The beach is just steps away. A refreshing swim, or kayaking awaits you.
• You can also stroll or cycle along the scenic Great Lakes Trail and watch the ships out on the lake.
• The home has been freshly painted in soothing colors of white, tan and blue for that beach décor feel.
• The large kitchen with lake views has been recently renovated, including a new custom countertop, backsplash, dishwasher and range hood and flooring.
• New light-colored flooring throughout the home.
• A separate dining room for entertaining.
• An enormous great room with gas fireplace including an adjoining bar.
• Master bedroom complete with ensuite 3 piece bath. Garden doors off the master bedroom including walkout to a deck.
• Adjoining den or extra bedroom off the master suite.
• Two additional bedrooms for guests or family.
• Main 4 piece bath includes a skylight. Recently renovated.
• Large main floor laundry room.
• New premier patio doors and windows with built in blinds.
• R40 insulation, maintenance-free exteriors, gutter guards.
• Home sits on a double 100 x 100foot lot, beautifully landscaped with spectacular ornamental grasses and perennials and professionally manicured lawn.
• Property includes two sheds, one is perfect for the gardener, the other large enough for boats, kayaks, or future Bunkie for extra guests.
• Over-sized detached garage, parking for 8. Lots of room to park your boat or RV.
• The Lakehouse is located in Bright’s Grove, Ontario. Just a short walk to all amenities. (grocery store, bank, post office, vet, 2 pharmacies, Fitness Centre, Hair salon, Public and Catholic Schools and churches).
• 3 outstanding golf courses less than 5 to 10 minutes away. Many more in the area and States side.
• Distance to Michigan 20 minute drive, London Ontario 1 hour, Kitchener-Waterloo less than 2 hrs and Toronto/Hamilton less than 3 hrs.
• Taxes are very affordable in comparison to other localities in Southern Ontario.
It is a rare opportunity and solid investment that’s worth your consideration.
The Lakehouse is being offered for $399,900.
A March or Spring closing is preferred.
Qualified buyers please call 519-869-2921 for viewing.
Great Room: 29.6 x 25 irregular
Dining Room: 13.5 x 11.6
Kitchen: 15.1 x 14.3
Den/Office: 14.7 x 11.7
Master Bedroom: 17.2 x 11.9
Main Floor Ensuite Bath: 3 pc
Main Floor Bath: 4 pc
Bedroom #1: 12.6 x 9.11
Bedroom # 2: 12.6 x 9.9
Laundry Room: 12.2 x 10
Land Features: Fenced
Heating: Natural Gas, Forced Air
Municipal Water and Sewers
Foundation: Crawl/ Slab
Features: Deck/patio, Central Air, Gas Fireplace, Asphalt Shingles
Flooring: Carpet, Cushion Floor, Laminate, Tile
Rental Income: Potential
Water Access: Yes/Public Beach
Inclusions: All Blinds and Window Coverings, Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher
The above message is from an independent, third-party provider and Kijiji is not responsible for its products or services.