|Address||1994 Kathleen Ave, Brights Grove, ON N0N 1C0, Canada
|Bedrooms (#)||3 bedrooms|
|Bathrooms (#)||1.5 bathrooms|
|For Sale By||Owner|
It is a rare opportunity and solid investment that’s worth your consideration.
“Lakeside living at it’s best”
The Lake house is ready and waiting for you and your family. The views of southern Lake Huron and the shoreline of Michigan USA are spectacular from the expansive Cape Cod style decking.
From the inside of the spacious and open concept 2,300 sq foot ranch style bungalow, the vista of the lake continues.
• The beach is just steps away and the deck to the beach is a great meeting place for the neighbours to watch the fabulous sunsets that Lake Huron is so famous for.
In addition, swimming, boating, kayaking awaits you in the beautiful clean warm waters during the summer months.
• You can go for a stroll with the dog along the scenic Great Lakes Trail and watch the massive freighters passing by with their cargo heading up to Lake Superior or watch the sail boat races starting at the Sarnia Yacht Club and heading towards Blue Point. Or just go for a bike ride along the trail to Mike Weir Park.
Bright’s Grove is a very active family community with Kenwick Park and Public Beach and Skeetors Bar and Grill (out door patio) just down the street.
SEE MLS LISTING .
CONTACT HOMEOWNER FOR VIEWING 519-869-2921
Recent Updates 2016-17
• CUSTOM premium windows and patio doors with built in blinds, front and back steel doors. Including CUSTOM California Style Shutters on all the new windows and doors.
• Interior freshly painted in soothing colors of white, tan and blue for that beach /cottage décor feel.
• CUSTOM kitchen counter top, back splash, dishwasher and range hood installed by professional.
• PREMIUM laminate flooring professionally installed in dining room, kitchen, hallways, den and laundry room. Refinished original oak hardwood in guest rooms and hallway.
• LARGE walkout deck from Master Bedroom WITH LAKE VIEWS
• UPGRADED sink, fixtures, toilet and tub in main bathroom.
• R40 insulation in attic, maintenance-free exteriors, gutter guards.
• Gas dryer replaced in laundry room.
• Electrical GFI circuits installed in kitchen, main bathroom and master bathroom
• Electrical wiring replaced in Bunkie/Shed
• Freshly stained deck and railings
NOTEWORTHY FEATURES OF THE HOUSE
• A separate dining room for entertaining with brand new custom patio doors out to the Cape Cod deck.
• Large eat in kitchen with lots of storage, built in china cabinet and a GREAT VIEW OF LAKE HURON- We can see Michigan from our kitchen window!!!!!!
• An ENORMOUS GREAT ROOM with gas fireplace including an adjoining bar and pool table room. They can't believe how big it is!!!!
• HUGE MASTER BEDROOM complete with ensuite 3 piece bath. Garden doors off the master bedroom including walkout to a deck and VIEW OF LAKE HURON AND THE CALMING SOUNDS OF THE LAKE.
• Adjoining den or extra bedroom off the master suite with a view of Lake Huron.
• Two additional GENEROUS SIZE PRIVATE bedrooms for guests or family. One with walk in closet.
• Main 4 piece bath includes a skylight over the tub!! . Recently renovated.
• Large main floor laundry room/mud room with walk out to PRIVATE BACK YARD OASIS.
• Very much sought after DOUBLE LOT , 100 FEET BY 100 FEET, beautifully landscaped with spectacular ornamental grasses and perennials and professionally manicured lawn.
• Property includes two sheds, one is a two storey shed, perfect for the gardener, or play house for the kids. The other building is a large Bunkie/shed for extra guests or boats, kayaks. Endless possibilities.
• OVERSIZE DETACHED GARAGE WITH parking for 8. Lots of room to park your boat or RV.
Great Room: 29.6 x 25 irregular
Dining Room: 13.5 x 11.6
Kitchen: 15.1 x 14.3
Den/Office: 14.7 x 11.7
Master Bedroom: 17.2 x 11.9
Main Floor Ensuite Bath: 3 pc
Main Floor Bath: 4 pc
Bedroom #1: 12.6 x 9.11
Bedroom # 2: 12.6 x 9.9
Laundry Room: 12.2 x 10
1. The Lake House is located in the quiet beach community of Bright’s Grove, Ontario ALONG THE SHORES OF LAKE HURON
2. Just a short walk to all amenities. (Grocery Store, Bank of Nova Scotia, Post Office, Veterinarian, Shoppers Drug Mart and RX Pharmacy, Fitness Centre, Hair Salon, Public and Catholic Schools and Churches.
3. 3 outstanding golf courses less than 5 to 10 minutes away. Many more in the nearby area as well as States side.
4. Driving Distance to:
1. Michigan, USA is 20 minutes drive to the Blue Water Bridge in Point Edward / Port Huron.
2. London, Ontario 1 hour,
3. Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario 2 hours
4. Toronto/Hamilton, Ontario 3 hours.
Land Features: Fenced in back yard.
Heating: Natural Gas, Forced Air, A/C
Municipal Water and Sewers
Foundation: Crawl/ Slab
Features: Deck/patio, Central Air, Gas Fireplace, Asphalt Shingles
Flooring: Carpet, Cushion Floor, Laminate, Tile, Hardwood
Rental Income: Potential
WATER ACCESS: ONE MINUTE TO BEACH
INCLUSIONS: All Blinds and Window Coverings, Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer
Taxes are very affordable in comparison to other localities in Southern Ontario.
The Lake house is being offered for $389,000.00
The above message is from an independent, third-party provider and Kijiji is not responsible for its products or services.