|Address||6915 Ranchview Dr NW, Calgary, AB T3G 1R8, Canada
|Bedrooms (#)||3 bedrooms|
|Bathrooms (#)||1.5 bathrooms|
|For Sale By||Owner|
Come to Calgary, It is an amazing place to live and grow or start your new life.
No Taxes for foreign ownership in Alberta.
Incredible Renovation 2 Storey town home in Ranchlands.
Location, location, location. Best location in this community.
First time buyers, move in with nothing to do.
1569 sq ft of livable space, including the basement development.
Alberta has a low Tax system.
personal residences incurr no taxes.
Easy to get to by flights from anywhere
Beautiful Ranchlands area, where mature trees and friendly neighbours, abound. There are so many amenities all around you, walking distance to many amazing places.
This 2 storey home, fully developed with over 1560 sq. ft of living space is filled with natural daylight with both north and south west exposure!
Spacious living room is open to the kitchen that offers loads of granite and work space, which is open to the dining room with big windows and plenty of space for your family. The new custom designed granite eat up bar is spectacular and adds warmth and charm to this big dining area.
When fully completed this week, this townhome will be finished with beautiful, high end, top to bottom renovation at a cost of over $70,000.
Upstairs boasts 3 bedrooms all with hardwood floors. Master bedroom boasts mountain-view, new closet organizer , new light fixture, beautiful modern touches and hardwood floors. Property faces green space.
uge Linen closet in the hall has plenty of storage. All bedrooms have new closet organizers for extra storage and comfort. Upstairs bathroom has tile floors and granite counter tops, new sink and taps as well.
This house has undergone a top to bottom renovation and includes:
• Hardwood Floors
• New carpet on stairs
• New carpet in basement rooms
• New Paint entire house
• New light fixtures entire house
• New granite counter tops
• New sinks
• New taps
• New baseboards and trim
• New window coverings
• Brand new 95% Energy Efficient Lennox Furnace ( with 10 yr warranty)
• Basement laundry room completely renovated.
This home shows 10/10 98% is brand new, never been used. This home must be seen to believe the renovation and transformation. This home move in ready, just unpack and settle in to this quiet neighborhood and quickly meet your neighbors who will welcome you to this community focused neighborhood.
Parking is easy, right out front of the unit. Lots of visitor parking and you can buy an extra stall if you have more than one vehicle.
Additionally, there is a storage space for your RV, Boat or Motor cycle right on site. Big back yard, you can have a garden and a patio for your outdoor living.
Dogs and cats welcome.
Walk to school, restaurant, church, community centre, outdoor activity parks, shopping, or grab a coffee! Close to transportation and recreation club. This home must be seen - it's a winner.
Possession is immediate or flexible!
• Great personal property that will appreciate with time, and super location as a rental property, or your first or last home
• 3 bedrooms upstairs
• 1.5 baths
• Developed basement
• No one in front or behind this unit, great views
• Community centre on site available for parties, events, family gatherings etc
• big patio for entertaining outside in the back facing south west
• Water, 1 parking stall, snow removal, yard maintenance, reserve fund is included in the low monthly condo fees
• Prop tax assessment last year was $160 per month.
• New condo board selected in October that is planning big events and exciting changes to the property
• Great neighbours, caring community and a safe community
6915 Ranchview Drive NW, Unit 33,
Open house Sat & Sun afternoons 1 – 4 PM come see what has been done here.
The above message is from an independent, third-party provider and Kijiji is not responsible for its products or services.