|Address||32 St Vital Ave, St Albert, AB T8N 1K5, Canada
|Bedrooms (#)||3 bedrooms|
|Bathrooms (#)||1 bathroom|
|For Rent By||Owner|
Home for the Holidays!!! We have a very clean and well-cared for 1150 square foot bungalow for rent in the wonderful neighborhood of Mission. This beautiful 3 bedroom/1 bathroom home has hardwood & tile flooring throughout, a bright and spacious renovated kitchen, laundry & storage room, neutral paint scheme, backyard space with deck and ample parking in the front & back of home. This home would suit long term, stable tenants, who will look after the property and will enjoy living in a quiet, safe home in a wonderful area.
The home is a short drive from many amenities such as St. Albert Center, Wal-Mart and Costco. The home is also located close to a large bus terminal, making it easy to use St. Albert public transportation. With quick access to the Anthony Henday, St. Albert Trail and Yellowhead Trail it is easy to commute in and around the city. Mission is an excellent family orientated neighborhood with many schools, walking trails and playgrounds.
• Utilities are a flat rate of $200 per month
• This is a non-smoking home
• The home does not have a basement
• Only small, well behaved pets are allowed with an extra fee of $50 per month. All pets must be met and approved
• Lease is for six months
• Rental deposit is one month’s rent
• December 15st possession date