|Address||9718 78 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 1N2, Canada
|Bedrooms (#)||2 bedrooms|
|Bathrooms (#)||1 bathroom|
|For Rent By||Owner|
Completely renovated in 2016! All Utilities Included.
Main Floor and Shared Garage
Great location and pet friendly!
Open Beam directly viewing the changing scenery in Richie Park!
The kitchen features granite countertops with double sinks and a rolling granite island to allow you ample space for cooking and entertaining guests.
Completely renovated from floor to ceiling─ this bright and beautiful main floor could be yours as soon as December 1, 2016. Imagine sitting in the living room of your 1,000 SF open beam character home on a Sunday morning. With coffee in hand, you look out the very large picture window with cafe style, top down-bottom up blinds and have a magnificent view of Richie Park. For those unfamiliar with Richie Park it is perfect block of nature within a mature neighbourhood.
Throughout the main floor, six large windows light the house, completely outfitted with hardwood, ceramic tile floors and LED dimmable lights.
The bathroom with double vanity sinks has an extra deep insulated soaker tub and features a double shower head. Everything brand new!
• In the bathroom - timer and humidity sensing, Ultra Quiet Bathroom exhaust fans
• Private laundry with Bosch washer / dryer
• Total of six new, high efficiency appliances
• Three digital keypad entries for front and side doors for convenience and privacy
• Shared separate garage parking and storage
• Parking also available in front of house on 78 Avenue and additional parking behind the garage.
◦ Walk across the Avenue to Richie Park, tennis courts and hockey rink.
◦ 1 minute walk to Mill Creek School
◦ 3 minute walk to Mill Creek Ravine
◦ 4 minute walk to Whyte Avenue
◦ 5 minute walk to Mill Creek Pool
◦ 8 minutes walk to Princess Theatre
◦ 3 minute drive to Bonnie Doon Shopping Center
◦ 5 minute drive to U of A or downtown
◦ This main floor rental home can be yours for $1950. per month (includes utilities and internet). One months damage deposit required.