|Address||15 Rue Jean-de la Fontaine, Gatineau, QC J9J 2X5, Canada
|For Sale By||Owner|
- Birthdays are coming folks..., your children, grandchildren, nieces and nephews are counting on you!
- Photo #1: A child's plank seat Boston Rocker ($65).
- Photo #2: A decorative antique rocker with a rush seat from Vermont. This one is stamped on the rocker by the maker H. Ludlum ($225).
- Photo #3: A 19th century Boston rocker with the original paint and a rolled seat ($165).
- Photo #4: A reproduction child's rocker with a press and dark finish ($115).
- Photo #5: A refinished Boston rocker with some tiger maple striping and a "rolled seat" ($165).
- Photo #6: A 19th c. chicken coop rocker with a plank seat. It’s never been inside a chicken coop ($98).
- Photo #7: A maple hoopback rocker, refinished ($65)
- Photo #8: Two child's rockers from Victoriaville, Qc, the dark one in original surface, the other one restored and refinished. Perfect for dolls, teddy bears, children and grandchildren ($100. each, on choice).
- Photo #9: A pressback nursing rocker in paint. The paint looked so good I left it intact ($98).
- Photo #10: A pair of small hoopback rockers. Yours on choice @ $98 each.
- If you like early Canadiana Country Furniture, I'll be glad to send you my current photo gallery. Or click on "View Poster's Other Ads".
2855 1882 2602 2458 923 922 1812 2563 2130