|Address||15 Rue Jean-de la Fontaine, Gatineau, QC J9J 2X5, Canada
|For Sale By||Owner|
- Photo #1: Child’s Antique School Desk in maple with a matching chair ($250.)
- Photo #2: The Egyptians taught me how to do this! Several occasional tables, mostly 19th century pieces, restored and refinished. Only three shown here (prices range from $298. to $550).
- Photo #3: Naughty, naughty, naughty! An erotic statuette in the sunlight is entitled “Passion”, by Theodore de Groot. It’s in Durastone, from Austin Productions of New York ($498).
- Photo #4: A hooked rug with "Liberal Red" rather than "Royal Blue". It would look better on your wall than on the floor ($125).
- Photo #5: A needlepoint tapestry. Tell your friends your summer home is a château on the Loire ($125).
- Photo #6: Wake up and smell the coffee! Painted Rooster on a pedestal, the original alarm clock ($165)
- Photo #7: A pine quilt rack (modern) and a small 19th century blanket box with a primitive, distressed look. The rack is $75., the blanket box $398.
- Photo #8: Wine racks, yours on choice @ $25 each. Sorry, the one on the right is gone, but I have two others that will hold a lot more wine.
- Photo #9: Wicker wall shelves, $25. each on choice.
- Photo #10: Three antique étagères, store your bathroom towels on these little beauties. The one on the left is gone, the the best tworemain. The middle one is a combination of bamboo and oak, the one on the right is all oak. Both restored and refinished. Yours on choice @ $198. each.