|Address||145 Turnbull Ct, Cambridge, ON N1T 1C6, Canada
|For Sale By||Business|
GXD Series amplifiers are ideal for entertainment and production applications requiring performance and the convenience of integral signal processing. GXD amplifiers bring full-function loudspeaker processing capability to a new price point with all the processing necessary to get the most from a loudspeaker system. The DSP section includes High and Low-Pass filters (24dB LR), 4-band parametric equalizer, signal alignment delay, and RMS/Peak speaker protection limiting. Twenty pre-sets for selected typical systems are provided as generic “starting points”.
- High peak output power with up to 1600W from the GXD 4 and a whopping 4500W from the GXD 8
- Power levels matched to the most popular loudspeakers and optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4 ohm and 8 ohm speaker systems
- Class-D output stage with a universal power supply for high performance and efficiency
- Extensive and powerful loudspeaker processing built in.
- Includes High & Low-Pass filters, 4-band PEQ, Limiting, and Delay.
- Large LCD display simplifies amplifier setup and indicates amp status
- Inputs: Parallel XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors for compatibility with any source while providing convenient loop-thru capability
- Precision rotary encoders for gain and DSP parameter control
- Outputs: Professional binding post and NL4 connectors (compatible with NL2) provide for mono and bi-amp speaker connections
- Digital Limiting automatically protects the amplifier from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive
- Adjustable speaker protection to match your loudspeaker’s power and impedance
For more information, visit: http://www.qsc.com/live-sound/products/power-amplifiers/gxd-series/
Visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/ConcordProductionServices/