|For Sale By||Owner|
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!
Most of your questions can be answered in the description below. If it isn't there then please feel free to ask.
- Please don't ask if it's still available. I'll make sure to remove the ad.
- Please don't ask me to drive this all over Ontario (and in some cases Canada). Buyers come to the sellers. It's always worked this way.
- Please don't make an offer if you are not committed to follow through with that offer.
- If you think: "it doesn't hurt to try" before sending an offer then please don't. It's a waste of time.
- Please don't ask for more photos if I've already posted several of them.
- Please don't ask if it's authentic (I'll happily prove it)
Selling a Bell & Ross Automatic "Sport" Chronograph Watch - BR-126-95-SP. It's in excellent condition (just very minor scuffing on the bracelet), the crystal is clean. It comes in the case with manuals and box (the box is damaged).
The Vintage BR range contains updated releases of aviation watches from the 1960s. They embody the spirit of avant-garde innovation which marked aviation at that time and stand out for their design, combining vintage style with ultra-contemporary technology and materials.
Mechanical automatic movement.
Functions: hours, minutes, seconds. Date. Two-counter chronograph (with 60-second and 30-minute accumulators).
Polished steel case. 43 mm diameter. Screw-in case-back, sapphire crystal with anti-glare coating.
Black dial. Numerals, index and hands covered in a photo-luminescent coating.
Ultra-domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating.
Water-resistance: 100 m.
Stainless steel Polished / Brushed bracelet.
Polished steel folding buckle.