|For Sale By||Owner|
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!
Most of your questions can be answered in the description below. If it isn't there then please feel free to ask.
- Please don't ask if it's still available. I'll make sure to remove the ad.
- Please don't ask me to drive this all over Ontario (and in some cases Canada). Buyers come to the sellers. It's always worked this way.
- Please don't make an offer if you are not committed to follow through with that offer.
- If you think: "it doesn't hurt to try" before sending an offer then please don't. It's a waste of time.
- Please don't ask for more photos if I've already posted several of them.
- Please don't ask if it's authentic (I'll happily prove it)
Selling a Bell & Ross Automatic Vintage Original Watch BR-123-SS-95-12252. It's in very good condition, just some scuffing on the bracelet. The crystal is clean. It comes in the case.
The Vintage BR range contains updated releases of aviation watches from the 1940s. They embody the spirit of avant-garde innovation which marked aviation at that time and stand out for their design, combining vintage style with ultra-contemporary technology and materials.
Mechanical automatic movement.
Functions: hours, minutes, small second hand. Date.
Satin steel case. 41 mm diameter. Screw-in case-back.
Black dial. Numerals, index and hands covered in a photo-luminescent coating.
Ultra-curved sapphire glass with anti-glare coating.
Stainless steel brushed bracelet.
Satin steel folding clasp