|For Sale By||Owner|
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!
Most of your questions can be answered in the description below. If it isn't there then please feel free to ask.
- Please don't ask if it's still available. I'll make sure to remove the ad.
- Please don't ask me to drive this all over Ontario (and in some cases Canada). Buyers come to the sellers. It's always worked this way.
- Please don't make an offer if you are not committed to follow through with that offer.
- If you think: "it doesn't hurt to try" before sending an offer then please don't. It's a waste of time.
- Please don't ask for more photos if I've already posted several of them.
- Please don't ask if it's authentic (I'll happily prove it)
Selling a Bell & Ross Vintage Grande Date WW1 BRWW196-BL-ST/SCR. It's in excellent condition. Selling the watch only, nothing else is included.
*You're welcome to have this verified by a jewelers of your choice, so please don't ask if this is authentic.*
The WW1 brings together the design elements of the Roaring Twenties: a large fob-watch-type diameter, wire lugs welded to the sides of the watch, and a thin elegant yet strong leather strap.
The WW1-96 is fitted with a large date.
Mechanical automatic movement.
Functions: hours, minutes, seconds. Large date.
Polished steel case. 45 mm diameter.
Galvanic black sunburst and domed dial. Numerals, index and hands covered in a photo-luminescent coating.
Anti-reflective domed sapphire glass.
Water resistance: 50 meters.
Black alligator strap.
Polished steel pin buckle