|Address||Otter Lake, QC J0X2P0
|For Sale By||Owner|
• 133 Chemin Lac Murray – $65,000
• 1 Acre
• 150 feet Waterfront
• Expansive view of lake
• Additional adjacent lot as a plateau
• Next to running creek
• Hydro on-site (250 ft)
• Experience wilderness and pristine nature in luxury and comfort
• stunning views
• Quite, Secluded, yet easy to get to
• 90 Minutes from Ottawa
• Driveway built
• Level building site built and ready
• Strong cell phone service
• Build your dream vacation home or cottage
• Plenty of wildlife: the lake and surrounding hills are teeming with wildlife, offering opportunities to spot white-tailed deer, wild turkey, ruffed grouse, snowshoe hares, blue herons, owls, hawks and eagles, luna moths and monarch butterflies, as well as over 25 species of wild birds.
• Beautiful surroundings: Petit Lac Murray’s shoreline and landscape feature a mixed forest with mature white and red pines, red oak, poplar, maple, basswood, ash and hemlock.
• Close to large expanses of Crown land: offers infinite leisure activities such as swimming, fishing, canoeing, hiking, boating, cross-country skiing, and snowshoeing.