|For Sale By||Owner|
REDUCED!!! 13 acres of beautiful untouched natural land. This rare parcel is less than 15 minutes northeast of Regina and is almost fully covered in natural bush, providing the perfect shelter belt to protect your future dream home! The natural opening in the trees is suitable for any type of house, even with a walkout basement!
This lot has already been zoned as residential in the R.M of Edenwold #158 and an approach location has been approved by the R.M. for driveway access. These 13 acres are not able to be subdivided any further as per the R.M. bylaw. School bus service is available to Pilot Butte School (K-8).
To view this rare beautiful piece of land, you have 2 options:
• From EAST Regina: Take Highway #1 East. Turn left (North) at the Pilot Butte turnoff. Keep going North, past Highway #46. Go 6 miles North of Pilot Butte on Grid #624 (2 miles paved). Turn left at the dead end. The property is ¼ mile west of that turnoff on the North side of the road. The property is ¼ mile east of Zehner, so if you drive through Zehner, you’ve gone too far!
• From NORTH Regina: Take Highway #6 North. Turn right (East) on Grid #734 (by the big Brandt house). Keep going East for 7.5 miles, past Zehner. The property is ¼ mile east of Zehner on the North side of the road.
The following quotes were obtained but should be confirmed by the potential buyer, as some prices may have changed and are dependent on certain specifications and desired house location:
• SaskPower – $13,000 – within 200m of property
• SaskEnergy – $13,000 – within 400m of property
• SaskTel – $500
• Water – $11,000 – Test well has been drilled and there is an excellent water supply at 230ft.
GST has already been paid on this lot by the current owners. It is waiting for you to come live the dream!!!