|Address||Kitchener Waterloo, Canada
I provide quality lawn cutting, lawn and garden edging and hedge trimming services for Kitchener Waterloo residents.
Our goal is to maintain and create healthy beautiful green lawns and hedges. With regular lawn and hedge care all lawns and hedges can be green, lush and look well groomed.
Enjoy having more time for yourself and others this summer by letting us worry about your lawn and garden care. We are dedicated to providing a quality service at an affordible price.
Lets work together to increase the value of your home and community. If you need lawn cutting, home or garden maintenance, we are ready to help. Thank you.
We offer per visit lawn cutting , monthly or seasonal lawn cutting packages.
LAWN CARE TIPS :
1. Keep your lawn mower's blade sharp. A dull blade frays grass blade ends, allowing moisture to escape, which causes tips to turn brown.
2. Cut your lawn to 3 inches. Longer grass blades are more drought tolerant, encourage deeper roots and grow thicker to crowd out weeds. Shorter cut lawns need more work to stay healthy, weed free and attractive.
3. Try not to cut more than 1/3. Cutting off only one third of the grass blade length reduces stress and helps conserve moisture in the plant.
BENEFITS OF MULCHING YOUR GRASS :
It's good for your yard:
1. Mulching enhances the health and growth of the lawn by reducing evaporation of moisture from the lawn and keeping soil temperature cooler.
2. In addition, it has been estimated that mulched clippings, which are 85 percent water and five percent nitrogen, can provide up to 25 percent of fertilizer needs for an average lawn.
It's good for the environment:
3. Mulching keeps grass clippings out of landfills. Yard trimmings make up approximately 13 percent (or 28 million tons) of the national waste stream. Grass clippings account for two thirds of all yard waste.
It's good for you:
4. Mulching takes less time than bagging, because you don't have to stop to empty the bag.
7 STEPS TO A HEALTHY LAWN :
1 Aerate and control thatch
2 Improve soil quality by topdressing
3 Overseed with drought-tolerant grasses
4 Mow frequently and at the correct height
5 Fertilize twice a year
6 Spot check for weeds and insects
7 Irrigate only in special circumstances
LAWN CUTTING PRICES :
Per visit lawn cutting starts at $40.00.
Monthly lawn cutting starts at $140.00 and includes 4 visits per month.
Seasonal lawn cutting from May 1st to October 15 or 5 1/2 months of service starts at $650.00 and includes weekly lawn cutting services.
All lawn cutting includes lawn cutting, trimming around walls, trees or fence lines followed by sweeping or blowing any grass clippings off walkways and drivewway surfaces. Lawn cutting prices may change depending on size of lawn.
LAWN, GARDEN, CURB, DRIVEWAY EDGING PRICES :
Lawn edging starting at $40.00.
Lawn edging includes edging at walkways, sidewalks, boulevard curbs and along driveway.
Garden edging starting at $40.00.
Garden edging includes edging around gardens.
HEDGE TRIMMING PRICES :
Hedge trimming starting at $40.00.
Hedge trimming includes trimming sculpting and clean up.
If you are interested in any of my services please email your request and I will e-mail or reach you by phone. Thank you.