|Address||Boler Rd, London, ON, Canada
HERE IS WHAT WE DO
Lawn Care Cut Grass Mow Lawn Weed Control Rake Leaves Trim Edges Blow Clean Up Yard - Season Contracts on sale now for WINTER SNOW REMOVAL lawn care and landscape management.
Autumn is the best time to put the garden in order, and use the weather to put things in place for late fall and eventually spring later in the next year.
Fall & Early Winter (Oct – Dec) Duties:
• Leaf blowing & bagging In & amongst gardens, lawns, driveways
• Re-shaping garden edges
• Establishing garden beds entirety
• Cutback Perennials
• Pruning / trimming shrubs and small trees Soil needs to be aerated to allow bio-activity
• Removal of annuals, dead plants
• Granular Fertilizer (material & application)
Customer must provide the paper bags, (OR we will provide the bags for $5 each,) you can leave the paper bags by your front porch, where we can find them when we pass by to rake your leaves.
* You can ask us to rake up to a specific amount of bags.
* Or you can ask us to rake all your leaves and bill you by the total number of bags that we get, according to our pricing schedule below.
You can also choose to have your leaves removed and disposed of - taken away by us.
We blow and rake your leaves into piles, load them onto a tarp, and drag them to your front culvert. Each tarp load volume is on average, equal to 3 bags.
* You can ask us to rake up to a specific amount of tarp loads.
You can quote yourself, the cost to have your leaves raked.
1. By experience you may know approximately the number of bags that you get when raking your lawn.
2. Look for that number of bags in the table below under number of bags raked
3. Find the rate to rake that number of bags.
If you don't know how many bagfulls of leaves you may get, you can ask us to either rake all the leaves and bill you according to the rate chart below.
Or you can ask us to rake up to a determined number of bags or up to a specific amount, according to the rate chart below.
Measure by the bag load or tarp load
Number of Bags Raked Bagged and taken to the curb or
Number of tarp loads taken to the curb
1-16 min. 5 $180.00
17-19 6 $200.00
20-22 7 $220.00
23-25 8 $240.00
26-28 9 $260.00
29-31 10 $280.00
32-34 11 $300.00
35-37 12 $320.00
38-40 13 $340.00
41-43 14 $360.00
44-46 15 $380.00
47-49 16 $400.00
50-52 17 $420.00
53-55 18 $440.00
56-58 19 $460.00
59-61 20 $480.00
62-64 21 $500.00
65-67 22 $520.00
68-70 23 $540.00
71-73 24 $560.00
74-76 25 $580.00
77-79 26 $600.00
Call London Property Management at 519-495-7673