Need a new lawn / ground cover installed or restored?
If your answer is yes should consider hydroseeding.
The following is a list of reasons why hydroseeding is an excellent option for your seeding projects.
- A fraction of the cost of sod with sod quality results.
- Superior germination rates, germination times and water retention then normal broadcast seeding.
- Excellent for erosion control projects as the mulch prevents washouts, specialized products can be added for stabilizing hillsides (even extreme slopes), and hydroseeding labour costs are far lower on hillsides compared to other techniques as it is applied through a hose.
- Restricted access is not a problem as this technique can be used wherever a hose will go.
- Any small seed can be applied through a hydroseeder making it also a great option for ecosystem revitalization, naturalization, butterfly habitat installation and groundcover planting.
- Our medium sized hydroseeder means that we can effectively and economically serve customers ranging from small residential size projects all the way up to rural and commercial size projects.
- We keep our new product knowledge up to date meaning our solutions will always be the right way to complete your project.
- We always ensure quality workmanship, professionalism and respect for your property. We are a versatile landscaping company and this is only one of our services so feel free to check out our ads.
To receive a free quote on a customized solution for your hydroseeding or landscaping project reply to this ad our call 519 232 4864