|Address||Port Perry, ON L9L2E3
|For Sale By||Business|
End of Year Clearance on SCAG Zero Turn Mowers! Get them now, next years models are priced much higher.
SCAG Mowers are built in the USA since 1983. SCAG manufacturers virtually all of their structural components in-house to ensure the highest quality whereas many other companies buy their parts from outside sources and simply assemble their machines.
Highlights of SCAG Mowers:
- Velocity Plus cutter deck delivers an unmatched quality-of-cut and wide, even discharge.
- Heavy-duty SCAG SPINDLES are the envy of the industry - Velocity Plus and Advantage decks.
- Operator Suspension Systems with coil-over shock provides incredible, adjustable comfort without affecting cut quality (CHEETAH)
- Ground speeds up to 16 MPH ensure high productivity (CHEETAH)
- Hydraulic oil coolers and/or pump cooling fans extend component life - (TURF TIGER, CHEETAH, FREEDOM Z, V-RIDE)
- Heavy-duty driveshaft for solid, dependable power to the cutter deck (TURF TIGER)
- Tri-plate deck construction provides superior strength (V-RIDE and ZERO TURN MOWERS excluding FREEDOM Z)
Below are Current Models left in stock and being cleared out:
1 - Tiger Cat 48" / 27 hp Briggs (demo)
4 x Tiger Cat 52" / 22 hp Kawasaki
1 x Freedom / 24 hp Kohler
2 x Cheetah 48" / 22 hp Kawasaki
1 x Cheetah 61" rear / 31 hp (demo)
1 x V-Ride 52" / 23 hp Kawasaki (demo)
Get them while they last as new models are increasing.
Get them from GRITT!