|Address||1822 Chemin du Tour du Lac, Lac-des-Plages, QC J0T 1K0, Canada
|Bedrooms (#)||3 bedrooms|
|Bathrooms (#)||1 bathroom|
|For Sale By||Owner|
Your waterfront property at the edge of a beautiful and large inland lake on the border of the Laurentians and Outaouais for summers and winters magic!
Bring your boat and enjoy the great fishing...
Located at 1822 chemin Tour du Lac, J0T 1K0, this house will charm you with its location, view and waterfront. Located on the bottom of a dead end street, you can spend magical moments throughout the summer both during the day as during beautiful sunset visible during the meal.
- spacious 20,000 sq.ft.
- With landscaping, many trees and flowers
- 4 parking lots
- Private Beach
- Storage shed at the water's edge
- Possibility to get a dock
- 2 other shelters for your equipment on the ground
- Beautiful sunset, looking west
- Lac des Plages
- Authorized navigation
- 1200 sq.ft.
- Ten pieces
- 3 bedrooms
- Entrance, kitchen, dining room, living room, bathroom on the ground floor
- 3 season veranda with views
- Full basement height for large storage and / or possibility of room and / or office and / or wine cellar, with entrance to the basement
- Electrical heating and stove oil
- Many renovations in the last five years
- At the end of a quiet street
- Express Grocery
- Route 323 easy quick access to Mont-Tremblant (25 min.) Or to the Outaouais Montebello (30 min), Chénéville Lac Simon (20 min), Gatineau (1 hr), Ottawa (1h15)
Valuation: $ 187,000
Annual Taxes: $ 2,000
Included / excluded: to be discussed
Asking Price: $ 236,000