- On Kijiji since September 2009
- View poster's other Ads : Mill Creek Motor Freight LP
|Address||101 Earl Thompson Rd, Ayr, ON N0B 1E0, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||MILLCREEK MOTOR FREIGHT LP|
|Veteran Friendly Learn More|
We are an International expedited LTL/TL carrier based in Cambridge/Ayr, ON.
• Switchboard operations
• Reception duties – greeting various customers, sales people and drivers
• Ensure visitors sign in, where visitor ID badge and use protective equipment when going on the dock
• Distributing mail, sending and receiving courier packages
• Maintain and create carrier/vendor profiles
• Creating WSIB certificates
• Be on the Health and Safety committee and take the minutes
• Maintain inspection files
• Log book distribution and control
• Assist in preparation of orientation/recertification materials
• Licensing all owner operators and company trucks and local/internal vehicles & trailers – new and annual license renewals
• Ordering permits for all fleet trucks ensuring they are legal to run
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good computer skills (Excel & Word) with attention to detail
Preference will be giving to those who have transportation experience in Licensing, Permitting and Safety.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.