- On Kijiji since July 2014
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||Bonnyville, AB T9N2H9
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
Seeking a personable, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to provide reception and administrative support at our Bonnyville office.
Key duties are:
• Greets visitors and answers phones;
• Provides information on RLI services in-person or over the phone;
• Maintains visitor log;
• Receives and distributes mail;
• Assists self-serve clients with computer and office equipment use;
• Assists clients with resume writing on Microsoft Word;
• Maintains and updates the resource area with labour market information and job board updates;
• Maintains neat appearance of reception and resource areas;
• Other duties as required.
This is a temporary full-time position (40 hours per week) until December 22, 2016.
Rupertsland Institute (RLI) is affiliate of the Métis Nation of Alberta. With locations across Alberta, RLI develops and delivers programming and services to the Alberta Métis population in relation to the labour market and education assistance.
To Fit the Role:
• Training in office administration or related experience;
• Strong MS Word application skills;
• Demonstrates discretion in handling confidential documents;
• Excellent verbal and written communication;
• Excellent client services and interpersonal skills;
• Organizational and time management skills;
• Self-motivated, self-managed and able to work well under minimal supervision;
• High level of maturity, work ethic and professionalism.
Please send your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note – Please indicate BON-ADMIN in the subject line of your email.
Deadline for application: November 9, 2016