- On Kijiji since August 2015
- View poster's other Ads : Randstad Interim Inc.
|Address||10082 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton, AB, T5J 1V6
|Company||Randstad Interim Inc.|
We are seeking a qualified ARTS (Action Request Tracking System) Coordinator to work in a Government of Alberta office in the heart of the downtown core. As an ARTS Coordinator, you will:|
- Track the successful completion of Action Requests and follow up with the appropriate stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met, if not exceeded
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Use your previous Government of Alberta experience to understand the "big picture"
- Assist with various Administrative tasks as required
Advantages of this position include:
- Excellent wage which exceeds those paid in the private sector for similar work
- Benefits offered by Randstad
- Above average work-life balance working 36.25 hours per week
- Easy access to public transit
- Networking opportunities second to none
Only candidates that have used the Action Request Tracking System (ARTS) within the Government of Alberta will be considered. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Type above 50 WPM
- Have above average Word and Excel skills (applicants will be tested)
- Have a minimum of 6 months of experience with Government of Alberta
- Be able to provide not less than 2 professional GOA contacts in a supervisory capacity
Only candidates that have used the Action Request Tracking System (ARTS) within the Government of Alberta will be considered.
To apply please register at randstad.ca. After registering online please follow up with Josh or Mike at the downtown Edmonton Randstad office via phone.
Please note that this posting may be used to source for other roles of a similar scope.
good to know you