- On Kijiji since August 2015
- View poster's other Ads : Randstad Interim Inc.
|Address||10082 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton, AB, T5J 1V6
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Randstad Interim Inc.|
Thank you for your interest in Randstad Staffing! |
Our client North Edmonton is currently seeking a Dispatch Coordinator to manage shipments and coordinate a local fleet of tractor-trailers.
This is a temporary-to-permanent position. The successful applicant will be hired long term upon successful completion of a probationary period.
- Working with TruckMate software to plan and coordinate shipments and communicate distribution to drivers in the Greater Edmonton area
- Schedule drivers routes to ensure optimal utilization of manpower and equipment
- Monitor and maintain driver safety records
- Manage the daily activity of the fleet
- Liaise with maintenance to ensure availability for maintenance and inspections
- Prepare reports on trucking performance and productivity
- Maintain working knowledge of products hauled, regulations and operating authorities
- Ensure driver’s compliance with all Safety regulations when dispatching
- Data Entry and maintenance of hours and mileage logged
What You Receive In Return:
- $20 - $23 to start
- 4% Vacation Pay
- Position is available for immediate start
- Working with a Nationally recognized leader in the transportation industry
- Fast pace of work means you'll never be watching the clock
- Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30 fixed shift
- Successful applicants will be brought on with the company permanently
What We Are Looking For:
- Previous experience working with TruckMate software is an asset but is not required
- Looking for a candidate with experience in a fast paced logistics dispatching role
- Proven ability to balance multiple, at times conflicting, priorities
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with autonomy
- Previous experience building/planning loads and creating and distributing shipping manifests
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Superior data entry skills
- Strong sense of customer relations
- 2 positive supervisory references
If you meet the above requirements, please apply today!
- Register at randstad.ca and apply directly
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with "Dispatcher" in the subject line
Local candidates only please.