- On Kijiji since August 2015
- View poster's other Ads : Randstad Interim Inc.
|Address||10082 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton, AB, T5J 1V6
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Randstad Interim Inc.|
If you have a passion for working with people and providing top-notch customer care, this might be for you! Located in the bustling University area, our client is seeking a qualified Donor Care Associate to work as a Phlebotomist. The qualified candidate will be responsible for collecting blood for clinical testing, donations, and research. In addition to this, the candidate will perform clerical tasks, including:|
• Completing donor registration
• Assisting in the setup of equipment and supplies
• Monitoring donor/patient to ensure both safety and comfort are maintained
• Present a positive, customer-focused and professional image
• Maintain health and safety standards and report non-compliance
• Perform donor screening and appropriate data entry/records maintenance
This position offers many benefits over and above base compensation (although that's pretty great too). The successful candidate will enjoy:
• Central location close to LRT, busses, and all manner of shops including those along Whyte Ave
• Wage starting at $22 hourly or $45 000 annually
• This is a permanent position – benefits are offered
• Maintain a great work-life balance with a fixed, Monday to Friday Day schedule
• Make a difference in the community working direct with the public
• A great stepping stone into the health care field
This position is more about the "who" than the "what". We're looking for candidates with a positive attitude that will make an impression to our patient's lives. That being said, some basic qualifications include:
• Completion of High School
• Clear communication in English, both written and verbal
• Ability to communicate clearly with staff
• Successful training in a formal phlebotomy course is a strong asset
• Ability to learn technical tasks related to blood collection
• A proven track record of safety and a focus on maintaining professional standards
If this sounds like a career for you, please apply directly at randstad.ca. Please note only those applications submitted online at randstad.ca will be considered.
While we appreciate all applicants, only those selected will be contacted.
Please reach out to Mike or Josh at 780.420.1158 with any questions!