- On Kijiji since November 2016
- View poster's other Ads : NavLegal Notaries Inc.
|Address||10985 124 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5M 0H8, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||NavLegal Notaries Inc.|
|Veteran Friendly Learn More|
Our businesses, which are all connected to the legal industry, require motivated and focused individuals to start immediately. We are looking to recruit three talented reception/administrative assistant/customer agent staff that can assist our customers across Canada and locally in Edmonton. These are permanent positions which include a three month probationary term.
Our office is located on 124 Street. You work is at large reception desk.
Please advise your preference for which shift you are applying for:
Position 1: Monday - Friday, 6:00 AM - 12:00 PM [30 hours per week]
Position 2: Monday - Friday, 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM [30 hours per week]
Position 3: Saturday - Sunday, 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM [16 hours per week]
Job start date: Immediately.
Compensation: $16.00 - $21.00/per hour.
Please do not submit a covering letter. A resume and a list of references is preferred.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Write and distribute emails, letters and faxes
- Scan and enter correspondence to digital form
- Data entry
- Arranging for delivery and pick-up of legal paperwork
- Typing correspondence
- Arrange for filing of court documents
- Organizing and maintaining documents in a paper and electronic filing system
- General reception duties
- Typing documents from dictations
- Processing payment in person and over the phone
Preferred qualities in candidates:
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Ability to multitask and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment during busy hours
· Problem solving skills
· Excellent level of English spelling and grammar
· Computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, ets.)
· Attention to detail and high level of accuracy