- On Kijiji since August 2015
- View poster's other Ads : Randstad Interim Inc.
|Address||100 Regina Street South, Suite 140, Waterloo, ON, N2J 4P9
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Randstad Interim Inc.|
Our client in Kitchener-Waterloo is looking for an Accounts Receivable Administrator for a 2-month contract to start immediately. Main duties will include:|
1) Collections & Customer Resolution Specialist:
- Contact customers prior to invoices becoming due to ensure payments are received within approved terms, and maintain current follow up on collection activities.
- Liaise with Sales other internal staff to facilitate collection of invoices and resolution of disputes.
- Identify and escalate invoice issues to the appropriate individual for resolution and ensure items are followed up on a weekly basis.
2) Accounts Receivable:
- Customer file maintenance within CRM and ERP tools.
- Generation & distribution of daily invoices and monthly customer statements.
- Payment application against customer accounts.
- Month end reconciliation and reporting for AR related working papers.
3) Additional Duties:
- Update, process and reconcile deferred service contracts within ERP and Excel.
- Back up functions for reception coverage
Contract role with a reputable company
Day shift (Monday - Friday)
Pay rate: $17-18/hr
The successful candidate will have:
- 3 years of previous accounting experience
- Strong MS Excel and Office Skills
- Knowledge of SAP and/or Macola would be an asset
- High attention to detail, meeting deadlines, and strong analytical skills
If you are interested in this position and meet the above qualifications, please apply directly on-line at www.randstad.ca
good to know you!