|Address||Kitchener, ON N2K 3S2, Canada
|Job Offered By||Individual|
|Job Type||Please Contact|
A stellar Client Administrator is needed for our Real Estate team. We prefer the ideal candidate to have the qualities and meet the requirement as detailed below. If the qualities and the job requirements match your description, contact us immediately.
About the position;
- Provide administrative and operational support duties
-Communicate and maintain cordial relationships with sellers, buyers, potential clients and other parties as assigned.
- Real Estate administration or related experience strongly preferred
• Prioritize daily assignments, manage appointments and conduct all correspondence with great detail
• Manage daily work flow and take initiative to resolve and track issues
• Coordinate showings and follow clients’ instructions and answer incoming calls
• Prepare Comparative Market Analysis documents and Open House promotional materials as trained
• Process required paperwork related to listings, purchases and track their progress
• Maintain and update multiple web site content and client database
• Plan, manage and implement special events as instructed
• Perform spreadsheet, word and publisher projects, researches, reviews and updates
• Communicate with team members and act on instructions promptly
• Perform a variety of general office duties, including filing, photocopying, document drop offs, etc.
• Learning based, accomplishment oriented and accountable
• Resourceful, punctual and professional in appearance and conduct
• excellent command of English language (written and verbal), a good communicator
• Strong PC Skills: high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word), Outlook email and calendars/scheduling and work flow management
• Ability to gather, organize and package information effectively for sales presentation
• Detail oriented and openness to corrections and new methods to various application
• Adaptable: ability to balance and manage multiple projects and tasks to completion, simultaneously in a constantly changing and occasionally fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work with database management software and other web-based systems
• Available to work flexible hours when needed
• Proactively anticipate work requirements; identify what needs to be done and take initiative
• Desire to learn and embrace the position
• Goal oriented and driven
• Energy, passion, confidentiality, office etiquette and enthusiasm
• Post secondary education preferred (College/University)
• Non – smoker preferred