|Address||22 King St S, Waterloo, ON N2J 1N8, Canada
|Job Offered By||Individual|
We are looking for a part-time Office Assistant to be a point of contact at our front desk for clients and potential customers. LillyPad Health is a small business focused on health and wellness, providing coaching services for clients looking to lose or maintain weight. We are an authorized Ideal Protein centre and also run educational workshops and sell retail products to support healthy living. Applicants should have a positive attitude and awareness of issues around healthy eating, body image, and weight gain.
• Greet clients and walk in retail customers
• Answer phones and check email, make copies, maintaining office cleanliness
• Receive deliveries, record product into POS system, stocking shelves and performing regular inventory checks
• Maintain filing system, physical and electronic
• Maintain office calendar and appointment schedule for Coaches
• Be knowledgeable about products offered, ingredients, and how products are used in our programs in order to answer questions
• Fill orders for clients, prepping in advance
• Prepare orders and record in our system, processing payments
Education and Experience
• Experience working with people in a retail setting
• Knowledge, skills, and experience in general office practices
• Able to use Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook effectively
• Comfortable with computers, willingness to learn
• Previous experience with Point of Sale systems and product databases is an asset
• Excellent communication skills: polite, tactful, warm, discrete, able to put clients at ease. Emphasis on confidentiality and an open, non-judgmental demeanour.
• Independent, self-motivated and well organized
• Knowledge of and/or experience with the Ideal Protein program is an asset
• Please note: This position is located in a centre dedicated to health and providing weight loss services. All employees must be comfortable with discussing these subjects in depth in a tactful and judgement free manner.
Start Date: Immediately
Hours of work: 10-12 hours per week
Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 2:30-6:00pm, occasional Saturdays mornings a possibility
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume by October 21st via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or at LillyPad Health, Unit 202, 22 King St S, Waterloo during store hours: Tuesday to Thursday 10am-6pm.