PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company, is looking for an Office Clerk in the Peterborough, ON area.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements Include:
- Ensures computer system is available at the beginning of day
- Sorts packing slips and other paperwork received from the counter or warehouse for invoicing and preparing deposits.
- Releases picking slips for invoicing.
- Balances the petty cash.
- Ensures petty cash reimbursements
- Completes Accounts Payable vouchers.
- Prepares Accounts Payable batches (purchases and expenses including freight). Prepares Freight Claims.
- Prepares Daily Summary.
- Verifies the interim Daily Summary and gets the P.C. Manager's approval prior to posting Customer Invoices.
- Prepares Final Daily Summary.
- Participates in the preparation and physical counting of cyclical and annual inventories. Familiarizes with the operation and maintenance of various office equipment (such as fax and photocopy machines, etc.).
- Answers incoming calls professionally
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School education plus a minimum of two years related to the office processes administration experience.
- Ability to read and record basic information.
- Good answer to work pressure.
- Prior experience in customer service is an asset.
- Computer experience is a must.
Pay Rate: $13.50 per hour
Apply online at www.peopleready.com