|Address||Kitchener, ON N2H2Z9
This adapter takes seconds to install in any 1998 or newer vehicle, and provides a bluetooth wireless connection to the Engine Control Unit (ECU) of the vehicle.
With the "Torque" app (BlackBerry 10 & Android), users can read and reset diagnostic trouble codes, view diagnostic test status, and read real-time information for creation of a virtual dashboard.
Torque will also combine the ECU information with sensors and GPS available on the mobile device for 0-60 calculations, lap times, etc.
OBD2 readers in the store are $80+. This adapter combined with the app can do so much more for so much less.
OBD2 code reader
check engine light CEL
fuel mileage tracking
(Due to the amount of phishing and email harvesting that happens on kijiji, i will not respond if you ask me if there are any for sale. If you can read this, I STILL HAVE ADAPTERS FOR SALE.)
- Install "Torque" app onto a BlackBerry10 or Android device (separate purchase from favourite App Store)
- install ELM327 adapter into vehicle
- Pair with ELM327
- search for it on youtube!
Adapters available for purchase
- $20 for first adapter, $15 for each additional.
Email is preferred.
- i will not respond if you ask me if there are any for sale.
- provide your name, and some convenient times for you to come pick up an adapter. I live near downtown kitchener, i work near RIM Park in Waterloo.
- Pick-up at my home Wednesdays after 7:30pm preferred.