|Address||Regina, SK S4P2E2
Sold By Pair Or Individual
• LED Power: 76w / Each
• Lumen: 5050Lm / Each
• Operating Voltage: 10-48V DC
• Waterproof rate: IP 68
• 24 High Intensity Authintic LEDs
• Material: Diecast aluminum housing
• Material: PC / Lexan Lens Unbreakable
• Mounting Bracket: Stainless Steel
• 50,000+ hours above life time
• Superior Warranty
High Quality w/ Low Prices
Poupular size for all make/models
Available in single row, double row, four row, full chrome reflectors and also black ops/eclipse edition!
Please take a minute and educate yourself by reading the info below. By doing so you will minimize your risk of falling victim, by being over charged for a lesser quality product as so many others have in the past.
Hello and welcome to Kodiak LED LIGHTING. We are based out of Regina, Sask and have a variety of reps and store front dealer locations across Western Canada. Along with thousands of happy customers all around the world!!!
There's a lot of "cheap" bars being passed off as "the best" now a days. Multiple times each month I'm seeing multiple sellers lying to potential buyers. A potential buyer asks a question and the seller straight out lies to them! They are leading the uneducated buyer that the products being sold are "the best on the market". When in fact they are bottom of the barrel goods.
There are four main things to consider when buying a light bar; ***ASK THE SELLER***
• LED chip type and grade
• Lens material
• Warranty Length
• Water/Dust proof rating / Lower Numbers = Lower Quality
LED Chip Type and Grade
• Low quality chips have a shorter over-all life span. Most sellers are aware of what they are selling and will only warranty the products for a short period of time, because they won't last much longer than that.
• A good LED chip will always shine bright, whereas a poor quality chip will lose it's brightness over time.
•There are many LED chip types. Within each chip type, there are many chip grades.
• A lot of people try to save a few bucks by buying bars with a sub-par lens such as tempered glass. Often these lens's shatter, and broken glass lens's are not covered under warranty... Leaving the buyer with a broken bar that will not be replaced.
• Would you buy a new car dealer and buy a vehicle without warranty? Don't cut yourself short!
• If the product has little to no warranty, there is a reason for it, it won't last the test of time.
• "Life Time Warranty" Ask the seller for the small print. You'd be surprised to find how short the full free product replacement warranty really is!
•The length of months/years can mean a variety of things. For example a well know industy leader offers "life time warranty", but if you look at the fine print they only offer 60days free replacement with service and repair beyond the 60day mark. Another example might be where the seller advertises "life time" but the company they stock from only offer them 1year. In turn the prices are inflated and are they going to be around in few years to cover you?
Water/ Dust Proof Rating:
• This is designated by an "IP rating"
• The higher the number, the better
• IP68 (Kodiak/ Rigid) ...quality brand name light bars.
Kodiak Products / Specs:
• Authentic LED chips made in the USA
"The Kodiak 20" i bought is as bright as the #%*&%& 50"(other brand) bar i have" -customer quote.
• Lens material
-High Grade Polycarbonate / Lexan
(Kodiak tested to deflect a direct shot gun blast & continue to perform).
• Warranty length
-5yr Free Replacement. (If a customer has water in it in 4.9years down the road or a chip won't light up. They receive a new bar of equal length to replace it. Free)
• Water/Dust proof rating
Here at Kodiak we put fourth an honest effort to ensure the buyer is receiving grade A products, service & warranty! All while keeping the prices low. A happy customer is the best form of advertising.
Please View Other Ads For More Products
Email or Text/Call