|Address||15 Rue Jean-de la Fontaine, Gatineau, QC J9J 2X5, Canada
|For Sale By||Owner|
- Make your friends incredibly jealous at the sight of your weird and wonderful décor!
- Rendez vos amis incroyablement jaloux à la vue de votre merveilleux décor!
- Antique blanket boxes..., the original piece of multifunctional furniture. Use one as a coffee table or for storage at the foot of your bed. They also work as a hall bench to hide your slippers, mittens, tuque and snowshoes.
- Des "coffres à couvertes" le meuble multifonctionnel par excellence. Servez-vous-en comme table à café ou comme coffre de rangement au pied de votre lit. Ils peuvent également servir de banc dans votre hall d'entrée. On peut y fourrer tuques, mitaines, pantoufles et raquettes, etc.
- Photo #1: A blanket box with bracket feet, refinished inside and out, with Lee Valley stays and cast iron handles added. The surface measures 17.5" x 38" and the height is 21.5" ($550).
- Photo #2: A blond, dovetailed, blanket box with cast iron handles. There is an age crack on the lid, a sign of its age and authenticity. Surface dimensions are 16" x 37" and the height is 15.5". Coffee table size ($498)..
- Photo #3: A grain-painted box from which I removed a coat of ugly brown overpaint. It still retains much of its original graining and its rosewood colour. Surface is 20" x 38" and the height 21". It has its original key and the lock still works ($498).
- Photo #4: This one would work as a coffee table. It's a reproduction in pine that I restored and refinished in golden pecan. Opens on both sides for easy access. Surface dimensions are 27" x 36" and the height is 16". Just right for your home, cottage, or condo. Just right for your home, cottage, or condo. Previously posted at $450., now $398.
- Photo #5: This one is the pièce de résistance..., a hard to find transitional chest perfect for your cottage or country home. Refinished inside and out. It's plus or minus 150 years old, has a distressed top, dovetailed construction with square nails. The drawers are also dovetailed, front and back. The surface dimensions are 41" x 18.5" and the height is 24". Lee Valley stays added to hold the lid open (a minor concession to modernity).
This one is $698.
- Photo #6: A child's fancy blanket box. Just right where space is a consideration. Surface measures 16" x 27" and height is 14". $350).
- Photo #7: This one is actually a small, antique doll's chest, possibly a salesman's sample. It's original owner was named Barbie. Dimensions: 13"w, 8.5"d & 10"h ($125).
- Photo #8: I made this pine storage bench from old granary boards and provided it with cast iron handles and an upholstered, removable seat ($225).
- Photos #9: A grain-painted blanket box in simulated rosewood, from Goodwood, ON. Surface dimensions are 19" x 34" and the height is 16" $498).
- Photo #10: A primitive blanket box once used as a tool box. Compact size..., the surface is 15" x 25.5" and the height is 13.5". Refinished inside and out. Just the right size for changing your shoes at the door ($398).
- Renovating or redecorating? I'll be glad to send you my current photo gallery. Or check out my other ads.